- All the faculties and students are hereby informed that from 01-03-2024 the institute time will be 09:45 am to 04:50 pm till further notice.
- Notice regarding 2nd Periodical exam of B.Tech 2nd year, 3rd year and 4th year under Purnea University Purnea
- Examination Datesheet.
- All the faculties and students of MIT, Rambagh, Purnea are hereby informed that Flag Hoisting ceremony on the occasion of REPUBLIC DAY (26th JAN,2024) will be done at 10:00 am. All are instructed to report college campus till 9:15am.
- M.I.T is organizing a Blood Donation Camp in association with HDFC Bank Sadar Hospital/ Red Cross Society. On 2nd of December.
Important News & Events
- Newsletter-2 | Issue 2 | June-2023
- TIME TABLE
- list of Proctors for the respective branch/year.
- second periodical examination schedule
- Anti-ragging committee members !
- new session (2022-2026) classes running from 3/11/2022.
- placement details of students
- One day National Level Webinar is going to be held on 5 March 2021
Welcome to Millia Education Trust
Technical education in India contributes a major share to the overall education system and plays a vital role in the socio-economic and over all development of our nation. Technical Education is instrumental in making the remarkable contribution to economic growth of our nation by way of required manpower production according to the needs of the Industry, Society and the Global World as a whole.Read More
The long awaited and strongly felt need of an Engineering and Technical Institute among the large number of youth of Purnea and the surrounding districts got quenched with the establishment of Millia Institute of Technology, under the aegis of Millia Educational Trust in the year 1989. It is a milestone and significant, in the extensive journey of Millia Educational Trust.Read More
It all began in 1976 when I was practicing as a successful Homoeopathic Doctor in Purnea. I had been rendering my medical services to the wailing, moaning, destitute, poor and ailing people of Purnea, which is still considered as economically, socially and educationally backward region of Bihar.Read More
Assistant Director Message
Technology is touching every aspect of our life and the society we live in. Since Independence, the technical education system in our country has grown into a fairly large-sized system, offering opportunities for education and training in a wide variety of trades and disciplines at a certificate, diploma, degree and many other levels in institutions located throughout the country. Technical education contributes a major share to the overall education system and plays a vital role in the social and economic development of our nation.Read More
Millia Institute of Technology (MIT) is the first Engineering College of Seemanchal region. The college was established by Millia Educational Society, Purnea in the year 1989. MIT was set up keeping in view the rapid technological growth and changes taking place in the industry. The college has a sprawling campus and state-of-the-art facilities and laboratories. The students at MIT have the best of facilities, conducive environment for studies and a dedicated faculty to guide them and lead them to success. Millia Institute of Technology (MIT) is a degree level Technical College, approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to B.N. Mandal University Madhepura and Purnea University, Purnea, Govt. of Bihar.Read More
- TCS (Tata Consultancy Services)
- Girija Devi Polytechnic College Bhojpur